Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land Beside Dr Troy Bridge

Options
  • 29-10-2021 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭

I notice in the last couple of days there has been a big clear up happening at the vacant land on the north side of Dr Troy Bridge. The fencing has also been taken down.

Anyone know what’s the plans here. Is it going to be more housing? Part of the ongoing building development next door to it?

I seem to recall this is part of the land earmarked for the future Metro line. But I also recall that idea has been permanently shelved. Maybe I’m just wrong on both counts though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

There will be a footpath leading from those new apartments out onto the road.

I would have hoped they could have kept some of the trees that had sprung up but I guess that's not how things are done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Looks a lot better and tidier now than before!

Advertisement