Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner Dublin 8

Options
  • 29-10-2021 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a cleaner looking for a couple of hours a fortnight in Dublin 8? My previous cleaner recently left the country and I'm finding it really difficult to get anyone new. I've had booking requests live on Helpling for nearly 2 weeks and no joy. I've also contacted about 5 or 6 cleaning companies directly and they have no one available at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

I could highly recommend ours.

if you need her number drop me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭satya

please pm me, i can provide contact of a cleaner who is based in dublin city centre and has good experience and past reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I'm also looking for a recommendation for a cleaner, based near KCR in Dublin 12/6W. Would welcome PMs, thanks!

Advertisement