Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inappropriate behaviour from roommate

Options
  • 28-10-2021 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone have any advice? I'm in my 20s share a house with a 19yr old woman and my sister who's also in her 20s. Last Saturday, I woke up to my female roommate in my bed snuggling next to me with her arms around my chest.

She had gotten totally wasted the last night after going out to a pub but wasn’t making too much of a commotion. I went to sleep quite early at 10PM but had nothing to drink as I wanted to go to the gym early in the morning. I did take a sleeping pill (Stilnoct) and that causes some memory loss.

All I remember next is someone coming into my room a few hours later and getting into the bed with me. I didn’t think anything of it as I was out of it from the sleep/pills and thought for a second that I was back at my girlfriends place.

It wasn’t until I woke up at 08:00AM that I realized my roommate was in my bed. I awoke her and she seemed really embarrassed, apologized, and just left. I haven’t seen her much at all since as she’s been coming home late from school and work.

I’m wondering what I should do about this and if I should tell my girlfriend about it. More importantly, should I tell her boyfriend? He’s been over a few times and I would know his name. Some of my friends say I should forget about it while others say I should tell him so it scares some sense into her so she’s careful about how much she drinks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Mod Note

Closed pending Mod Review.

HS

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement