Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 28th October

Options
  • 28-10-2021 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

2.40 Stratford, Call of the wild, around even money. Won't win in my opnion, best of the day.

2.48 Lingfield, Modern News, around 4/11. Even though so short I've had a heavy win bet here.

3 more bets to come for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

3.58 Lingfield, Night of luxury, around 7/4 - 15/8 and getting backed by some. But in my opinion it won't be winning here. Should be placed in a very weak race but can't for the life of me see it winning. Another possible false gamble by the bookmakers. I'm laying it hard and it's still shortening up.

Last bet on the UK racing and 1 more on the USA.

4.25 Stratford, Norley, around 6/4. I've backed this to win. Good run LTO and stable is flying. Very weak race and should win here fairly handily in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Some great picks there Pricewise would be jealous of. How you found that 1/3 winner I will never know, great picking.

Tom Segal must be shiitting himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

in fairness he got all the calls right today , regardless of price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

At those prices he should.

Despite his big tip of the year failing miserably last week and his promise to stop the daily nonsense, here is is back, tipping favourites as though he has an inside track into the indusry.

Cant wait for his US bet, if bigger than 1/3 I'll be amazed.

Also, if you go back far enough, I was one of the few who defended him at the beginning as having the right to give his picks, but when he strayed into his nonsense about words from Finger Lakes I had to see the light.

• Advertisement

8.30 Chelmsford Balgair 11/4 PP, Mutaraafeq 9/4 PP/Boyles

The top two in the betting, and I think one of them will win.. Maybe a rf too.. Balgair, I think, has never ran on the AW before, so looks unexposed... Mutaraafeq is lightly raced.. The rest is hard to make a solid case for.... A lot here like to race prominent, and Balgair looks a hold up merchant, and looks the likelier winner of the two....

My final bet that's in the USA is, Belmont Park, 8.49. Big Bobby, around even money and confident win bet here. Hoping Alvarado pops the horse out in front, catch the rest for speed and kick on.

Nice win on Big Bobby there Goat...

Think that's 9 from 11 since your comeback... pretty impressive, even if the average price is a shade (or slightly shorter) of odds on... Should give up gambling more often.... 😊

Yes not bad results.

In the 9.34 at Gulfstream, the fav at around 8/11 looks nailed on. Max k. O the name of it. An unplanned bet but should be around 1/6.

Im out, be back tomorrow hopefully.

It's like Siberia over in Gulfstream.. Good luck with the jolly!

• Advertisement

Unlucky there - looked all over the winner until 50 yards from the line 😪

Advertisement