Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid diagnosis special leave with pay

Options
  • 27-10-2021 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

Posting under a new profile for this question.

If a teacher has a positive covid19 diagnosis, what forms and documentation are required? The test would have been a self referral test in one of the hse test centres.

I was reading on circular 0042/2021, that the teacher must complete form A, and submit the following three pieces of evidence/documentation:

Hse/ medical confirmation (which I understand can be a screenshot of the hse text stating covid19 positive result

It also mentions medical evidence of covid19 positive test result including date of test - would the same screenshot of the hse text message be sufficient evidence of this?

Date of fitness to return to work must be provided, what form does this take? Should it come from your gp?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Howdy, been here last year.

Sent the DP proof of test, then result.

Was told to stay out of work for next two weeks, but send work in.

Once my days were up and I could escape my family and return to work.. I sent the DP the text message of when my time was up, and then filled in some return to work form that morning in work (not sure if it meant to be filled in before or not, office didnt seem to care)

Made no difference to my pay, and things just carry on like normal.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Advertisement