Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Darto app users here? Need a feedback on the app feature.

Options
  • 27-10-2021 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Disclaimer: This post is pre-approved by a moderator.

I'm Darto app developer and I need some help from its users.

We're re-implementing the app completely using SwiftUI. Mainly to refresh UI and make it more future-proof.

However, it seems like we won't be able to implement Darto widget for the new app due to iOS limitations.

If you're a Darto user, could you please tell me if:

a) You knew about Darto widget

c) You used Darto Widget

Boring tech stuff: New iOS widgets are updated at random times by iOS itself. The widget can request s certain timeline of updates but they should be at least 5 mins apart. And there is a limit of around 40-70 updates per day. As you may know - IrishRail isn't too punctual. If the widget will be updated every 5 mins - it will be no use for it. You can't add an old-style widget (which is hidden in the "Today Widget" area) to the new project, unfortunately...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Tazium

I’m a daily user of the Darto app. Don’t use the widget at all.

Looking forward to the updates, great app by the way.

Advertisement