Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 27th October 2021

Options
  • 27-10-2021 12:44pm

6.00 Dundalk Tai Sing Yeh 17/2 ew , Shimla Rolann 13/2 ew

Tai Sing Yeh has had 7 goes at the course without success. About time he got a win here, and he came a fair 2nd over C & D 3 runs ago. Looks like he tries to make all over this trip here as of late, so should have his destiny in his own hands. Was hard to make a solid case for anything else in this, so Johnny Levins' gelding gets a vote here. Rosie Rock looks the deserved favourite here, but looks short enough at 5/2. If she builds on her 3rd over track and trip lto, she looks the likely winner. Shimla Rolann @ 13/2 will do for a 2nd ew pick here on the back of her 4th over C & D lto, which was in a fast run time. Hard to make a case for the 10/3 2nd fav Beleaguerment, who holds this position in the market on the back of his win at the course lto over 6 furlongs. The extra furlong today makes him look like one to swerve. Accessory @ 6/1 just about holds 3rd place in the market, but I think the trip will be too short for him.

😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

A nice bit of info here.

5.0 Dundalk, Trent, around 11/10. Horse won't be winning here. No real money for this horse here, seems to be a false gamble. I've layed the hell out of it and it's still getting shorter.

2 more bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

5.45 Kempton, Great hunter, around 4/5. Confident lay bet here, can't see it winning. The second fav at around 15/8 really should win here but I'm not convinced enough to back it. Just the strong lay bet here on Great hunter. Looks better than it is on paper, hence the short price which suits me just fine.

1 more bet.

3 from 3 so far at Kempton for 'Spud' : 5/6 , 14/1 & 4/6 just there now.. Has 1 more ride there - Florence Street in 6.45.

Was talking down chances of Florence Street in post race interview, was Oisin... He reckons it will be hard to get in from the wide draw (12)...

Advertisement