Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 25th October 2021

Options
  • 24-10-2021 9:18pm

A few ew pokes for bank holiday

2.55 Wexford Mrs Kinsella 12/1 PP , Boyles

4.50 Ayr Petite Rhapsody 6/1 Gen

3.15 Redcar Bad Rabbit 9/1 Gen

😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

I've had my biggest bet in a couple years each way on High Altitude at 66s 2.10 Galway. Can't fathom his price he was punted when third at the course over seven furlongs at the Galway festival and was turned out quick when runner up. Not so good since but he goes well here and csnt be ignored at this price. That third is working out extremely well too. Poorly drawn a negative.

^^^

High Draw and out of form + 17 runners.., I guess something has to be 66/1 in a race like that 😊 Best of luck with him! Those two placed efforts at the course in July would certainly offer hope.

God that was chronic

^^^^

Can't win them all PC 😊 High draw did for him, I would say 😑 Seems to be more of a frontrunner over that trip, I'd imagine.... Should still be able to get a big price on him next time out. Better he finished 14th than 7th in that case!

Ah there will be another day alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

I had only one bet today - Visions of glory in 8pm Newcastle. The other one I liked but had slight doubts about the trip - Dublin Journal 4:30 Galway. Result is both fallers and that was flat races! Newcastle accident looked fatal :(

Advertisement