Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to screenshot some apps

Options
  • 22-10-2021 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

I'm not able to screenshot some apps - e.g. AIB app

This appears to be an Android restriction. I'm on Android 12. Is there anyway to overwrite this in the settings? (I don't see any). I don't want to go into the business of rooting etc.

Thanks

Comments

As you mention, its by design. Only way I've found, outside of rooting, is to get someone else to take a photo of your screen (its what I have to do for the wife)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Try a screen recording app, I have screen recording built into my phone by default, then take a screen shot of the video, some apps have an option to grab a screenshot from video.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,955 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Restricting the photography of somebody's bank details seems like a very wise thing to do. I know it's your phone and your account but flashing your account movements across the Internet is probably ill advised.

Advertisement