Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 22nd October 2021

Options
  • 22-10-2021 11:15am

Have quite a few (a few too many) picked out in the last two races at Newbury!! All picks ew pokes

I should imagine there will be 5 places on offer here, and I've gone for that amount:

CAPOTE'S DREAM 4/1 , FASTAR 6/1 , SPANISH STAR 9/2, BELLA NOTTE 40/1 , TERUNTUM STAR 33/1

pity about the prices in the above... I liked the first 3 mentioned, and though they're shorter than I liked, I decided to do em regardless. Poor value bets win too 😅

It's even worse in the next one.. A 14 horse race, and I've narrowed it down to 9 !! 13 horse race now, with a nr - the nr wasn't even among the '9' I had it 'narrowed down to 😁

Should be 4 places on offer, so I've narrowed it down to a more respectable 5 picks here..

RUSSIAN RUMOUR NAP 20/1 , MERE ANARCHY 20/1 , ZILLION 18/1 , TIN FANDANGO 10/1 , WEARDIDITALLGORONG 12/1...

😊 Good luck!

Comments

Advertisement