Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for new set of tyres

Options
  • 22-10-2021 11:01am

2007 GSA 1200 currently on Michelin Anakee 2s on a which need to be replaced. I was never fully confident on the Anakee 2s especially going into corners.

Any suggestions for new set of tyres? I'm looking at the Bridgestone A41s. Vast majority of my riding is road but I like to be able to go off the beaten track down trail/gravel paths.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I'm in the same boat at the moment. I have a 1250 GSA with the factory Anakee Aventures and they're squaring a little. Mostly motorway driving with boreens as my final mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Replaced with pilot 4s, was only kidding myself that I would take it off road, no need for knoblies in my case, and find them great.

Advertisement