Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do the WRC make everything public?

Options
  • 21-10-2021 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I'm thinking of bringing a case to the WRC regarding my maternity leave. But I'd first like to know if my name will be made public. And this could come against me if being hired by other employers. Or is it only if there's an official hearing that your name gets made public? I'd imagine this puts a lot of people off making claims.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Kander

WRC hearing do publish names of all parties since April this year.

Like you said though not all cases end up in at that stage an most can be resolved in private consultations prior to this. Just think, your other party doesn't want their name out there either. Statutory leave cases are very black & white in most cases and will be resolved early in the process.

Advertisement