Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure broadband refer a friend €50 credit.

Options
  • 20-10-2021 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Got the below email from pure for their refer a friend offer. I don't see anything on their site but I am sure we all have family and friend who could make use of it. I am not sure if it's the best offer but maybe people can post about other offers with other providers. If you didn't get your email contact pure directly to get your referral code. Refer a Friend

Get €50 Cashback

CALL 1800 937 757

Dear Michael

Want to get €50 cashback?

If you want to get €50 credited to your bill we think you will find this Refer A Friend offer exciting.

Simply recommend Pure Telecom to your friends and family, have them to call us on 1800 937 757 and then quote your Unique Identifier below:

Call us on: FREEPHONE 1800 937 757

How It works?

When your friend connects to Pure Telecom Broadband and has paid their first invoice in full, we will credit your account with €50. There’s no limit to how much you can earn, so refer as many friends and/or family members as you like to earn even more.

CALL 1800 937 757

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Does the person signing up get a credit too?

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭mickuhaha

I don't think so but you could give them a call and see if they can cut you in on a deal.

Advertisement