Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Horizontal drilling - small job 3m

• 19-10-2021 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4 667i

Hi,

I am looking for a company to make a small horizontal drill underneath an asphalt-covered gate entrance. The length is about 3m, depth not important as long as it does not destroy the surface and the drill diameter can be really small, i need it for 2 cables

Located in Meath near Dunshaughlin

I found a lot of companies on Internet doing the horizontal drilling but they all are huge companies, speaking about kilometer lengths - that does not seem feasible for my 3m drill

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,504 ✭✭✭ Outkast_IRE

You want a company that can do mole drilling or moling - to put in a small duct for you - I would reccomend minimum of 50mm duct

• Registered Users Posts: 4 667i

Thanks, that looks exactly what i need. Just can't find anything close to Dunshaughlin, will try to call Dublin numbers

Advertisement