Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracker & what's app

Options
  • 19-10-2021 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Deleted

Post edited by Random2016 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Sorry about your situation.

No idea about a tracker. You can only use Whatsapp on one device - any backup of previous messages can be restored but you would need the activation code when registering a new or older phone.

What kind of phone is the old phone OP? If you can access the backup file, you can read the messages without activation. You'd need someone who knows what they are doing though - someone trained in mobile forensics.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Might be simpler to stick a seperate tracking device on the car than to hack their phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Random2016

Can't track the car as he always has it..the old phone is a Samsung

• Registered Users Posts: 16,611 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Rather than try and spy on your partner in an effort to glean evidence?

Perhaps ask yourself what has gone wrong with your relationship to the extent that you think this type of action is acceptable? If he's cheating? You are "proven" right. But in your head, he already is and you are seeking confirmation.

If he isn't? Or rather if your effort to invade his privacy doesn't present evidence he is? Do you take that as "proof" he is faithful? Or merely a lack of evidence that he isn't?

When he finds out you have either spied or attempted to spy on him? What do you expect his reaction to be? I know if my wife took such an underhanded action in our relationship? It'd be the end of it.

You need to talk, to explain your concerns and see how it plays out. Trust is already gone if you are considering this type of action and that's not easy to come back from.

Rather than seek assistance in potentially illegal action. Perhaps seek relationship counselling or advice in the personal issues forum.

• Advertisement

There isn't a hope in hell of him going to counselling with me..

Should have said he denied flirting with her also

• Registered Users Posts: 16,611 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Then surely, your question is answered? As for him going mad? Again, why would you stay in a relationship with someone you can't expect honesty and reasonable behaviour from?

You don't need to hack his phone or track his car. You need to ask yourself if this type of behaviour is something you are happy to put up with?

I hope it isn't.

Thank u for ur reply and ur right I need to think about what I need to do for me and my family

Advertisement