Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ascension Presents

Options
  • 17-10-2021 2:59pm

Couldn't see any link or thread to the above, just wondered if others are familiar. It's a "Authentic Catholic Faith Formation videos and programs, Bible study, Confirmation & sacrament preparation from Ascension (Press). With insights from Fr. Mike Schmitz".

I don't know how I wandered upon it, I'm not church goer or would have ever really considered myself religious but I remember reading a magazine somewhere with a Q&A section by a Fr Mike Schmitz and just found it very insightful. A while later he popped up in a video on my YT feed and I recognized him as being the same Fr Mike from the magazine and through that found Ascenion Presents channel. This was just prior to the lockdown so it was an organic event which led to me watching mass by him on Sundays as a result of the lockdown and then last year he decided to begin the bible in a year podcast, which I'm legitimately addicted to at this stage.

So anyway, Mass is usually on 3pm on Sundays. His homilies are always an experience. I should probably leave a link but easy to find with a google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6lfmjCDdWY

Comments

Advertisement