Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

irish website devoted to buying or selling used musical instruments ?

Options
  • 10-10-2021 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Do you know guys any irish website where it is possible to paste the picture of your guitar you want to sell and give people information related to price, methods of payment available etc ? I would like to use such website in case I want to buy used guitar too.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

adverts.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

There's also a guitar-gear-specific Facebook group called "GI Classifieds", but you have to be a member of the group "Guitarist Ireland". That's of benefit as it gets a lot of traffic (something like 10,000 members) and the admins are active in keeping spam and timewasters at bay, unlike many othre FB 'for sale' pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 rapa

thanks for replies

I had more success with DoneDeal. I sold a ukulele last week.

Adverts.ie has a lot of ad spoilers that leave silly comments on ads; Done Deal does away with this, because all comments are private.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭scottser

i've done over 300 transaction on adverts.ie - i'd highly recommend it.+

• Advertisement
Advertisement