Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist in Cavan looking to start a Band

Options
  • 10-10-2021 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

23 year old male been playing guitar 15 odd years. I had stopped playing for awhile and recently started again and realised how much I missed it! I’m looking to start a band or even just to jam with others. Fully committed. Interested in playing covers and writing originals. Music influences are the likes of Guns N Roses, AC/DC, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Arctic Monkeys, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton. Pretty much anything rock.

Based between Cavan and Meath, I also have a rehearsal space

You can get me here or on Instagram at - p_flanagan98

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Did you get anyone yet?....I am 45...is age an issue for you?...I am a bassist, guitarist and a "not so confident" lead singer...(I can sing backing vocals no problem ...but I feel that my lead singing may not be up to scratch)....I live in Belturbet so south Cavan would be a viable option for a fairly long practice session say twice a week if so required....

Advertisement