Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance

Options
  • 10-10-2021 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My partner pays maintenance for his son who is 21. He is in full time 3rd level education and he has to pay until he's 23. He (son) gets the full grant for college and works part time during each semester and I'm sure the maintenance goes towards covering any shortfall during these months. However, he works full time over the holidays so I guess we're just wondering if he still has to pay maintenance for those months?

Comments

Does your partners son live at home?

Why do he feel he shouldn't pay maintenance during the holidays, because the son works full time is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pinksands

No he doesn't live at home.

Yes he was just wondering if its reasonable that he continue to pay maintenance while he works full time.

Advertisement