Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 9th October 2021 - The Return of The Jumps

Options
  • 08-10-2021 7:12pm

Will go with one on the flat here..

3.25 Limerick PRETTY REBEL 13/2 general

I think the generally odds on jolly San Andreas for JP O'Brien is definitely opposable here. Horse has plenty of decent recent form over the 7f trip, including a win, but most of those outings have been on better ground than the likely soft (or worse) that he will tackle tomorrow. Gerard O'Leary's pretty Rebel, on the other hand, also has some good recent form; plus, she's also a winner over the trip on soft this time last year at the Curragh. She was slow away on her second and third last starts, but that appeared to be rectified lto at Musselburgh over a mile on good to soft when she finished second. She also sports cheekpieces for the first time, and, for me, she just has to run her race to be bang there. A few in this from the bigger stables including one from Jessie's, another from Aidan's, and Joey's second string Dante's Pass who might have more to offer than the selection here; if one applies a weights and measures analysis to the race, but, strictly on form alone, PRETTY REBEL will do for me here ew at the generally available price as noted above..

Have quite a few more lined up and will post them later, or tomorrow... Am concentrating on the flat mainly, so will probably leave Fairyhouse, Hexham, and Chepstow out for selection/s purposes.

Comments

Just looked at the main event as far as Newmarket goes, and have picked 2 out for the Cesarewitch. Prob 6 places will be on offer in the shops, and I have gone for a mere 2 😁

Newmarket 3.35 The Cesarewitch

34 declared, and one nr so far, which leaves 33 due to go to post at this juncture.. Middle numbers have performed well here in recent times, so my two darts are no's 8 and 9, which are drawn in boxes 17 and 22 respectively..

ELYSIAN FLAME 18/1 PP , THEMAXWECAN 50/1 PP

Am finalising the rest of me picks, and it looks as if I'll have quite a few from York, Hexham, and Chelmsford. Didn't give Chepstow much of a look. Will probably have quite a few picks overall, with some races having several picks... I couldn't draw a line through any of them.. Gave most of the races a pretty good look and the majority are all ew prices; with about a quarter of them at 4/1 or shorter.. Will stick them up sometime in the morning cos no doubt a lot of the prices will change in the meantime, and I will do em in the shop...

Gluck all

Have a few races with multiple picks, but that's how I roll.. ew on most of them, and win on the shorties (<11/4)

York

1.30 Spacer 11/1, Caio Shark 22/1 , Truely Aclaimed 25/1, Hapap 12/1

2.02 Witch Hunter 7/2, Canonized 9/2 , Cashew 25/1

2.37 Bay Bridge 5/2, Dark Jedi 12/1, Fishable 16/1

3.15 Gulliver 10/1, Just Frank (NAP) 18/1, Verhoyen 16/1

4.25 Solo Saxophone 12/1

5.00 Lucander 4/1, One Journey 16/1, First Impression 16/1, Jean Baptiste 12/1 , Tilsitt 16/1

Hexham

1.00 Grand Morning 15/2

1.35 Hildenley 12/1, Twoshotsoftequila 11/1, Miss Mistral 50/1

2.10 Buddha Scheme 5/1, Real Armani 2/1

2.45 Sheriff Garrett 11/4, Happy Hollow 9/2, Justatenner 2/1

3.20 Who's The Guv'nor 7/1, Mr Jackman 6/5

3.55 Graystown 9/2

4.30 Dear Alix 9/1, Fiadh 9/2

Chelmsford

4.55 Posh Girl 8/1, Sam Bellamy 14/1 , Maid Millie 14/1 , Wiff Waff 8/1

6.00 Top Class Angel 7/2, Starry Eyes 7/4, Widaad 15/4

6.30 Never Said Nothing 7/1, Jenson Benson 10/3

7.00 Crimson Sand 10/3

7.30 Bernard Spierpoint 20/1

8.00 First Verse 5/1, Whistling Sands 10/1

8.30 Global Art 11/2, Kentucky Kingdom 8/1, Abrag 20/1, The Whipmaster 4/1

Good few there for a wet Saturday.. Gluck to me and you too 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Jesus Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Coneygree

If you back every horse, you cannot lose. Game by the dockets.

A poor day 😑

• Advertisement

!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

You're worse than that clown the goat.

absolute drivel posted every second day on here.

clueless keyboard wasters running amok on a once decent forum.

I said before, I will wager 500 head to head with you lads, one months betting, one bet a day, one point per selection and winner is person most ahead at end of the calendar month. I'm no tipster, never claimed to be but will gladly put up my fancies VS you lads imaginary insight.

The goat bottled it, it's seems his insider tips from Santa Anita were actually not work supporting with cash.

back up your spoofing if you dare

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭FiftyP

Honestly, who cares if they're picking winners? If you're coming to boards dot ie for your tips you're already losing. The forum is dead. Every so often someone goes on a run of posting their selections in what I assume (it was for me anyway) is some hope any bit of discussion would happen.

"Back up your spoofing" is such a ridiculous comment. You have no idea what someone's plan is. They could be putting a grand on over a week, after looking at every race and selecting the real value out of 200 races.

They could be like me, putting on the lowest of low stakes on one horse in almost every race at a particular meet just to have something to watch on an afternoon.

And boards may be dead for horse racing, but it's the same on every racing forum, Billy Big Balls everywhere, half the time talking nonsense, the other time looking to call someone out. Just thankfully here it's mostly calling out other posters rather than anyone in the industry. There's far too many people thinking they're some top dog with knowledge rather than accepting reality which is for most people they're just looking for entertainment from racing.

Too true ! Boards is free to use (even those with no accounts can read posts ffs) , and a 'free for all' too... And horseracing, plus betting on it, is a hobby... The way a lot of folk go on; it's as though they expect posts to be knowledgeable, and for all posters' opinions/selections to be bona fide money making propositions, instead of merely an opinion, or pure wild speculation.. There must be other (paid) sites where those types can get more 'expert' 😂 opinions; instead of deriding and ridiculing other posters on here... "This forum has gone to the dogs" according to a few posters, who unsurprisingly rarely put up any selections themselves...

Advertisement