Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Form B1 CORE

• 08-10-2021 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have submitted my Form B1C two weeks ago but have not hear aything from the CRO - there is a notice on the website not to contact them for an update. How long does this take at the moment as the tunr around time used to be less than one week.

Anyone else have experience of this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭sugarman20

Why would you want to hear from them? My understanding is they will only contact you if there's an issue. I think they are short staffed currently so that might add to the delays but once everything was submitted correctly you probably aren't going to hear from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭browne_rob5

They are saying turnaround is 2 to 4 weeks at the moment but have noticed its shorter recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I've seen some take a week that were filed recently, and some taking 3 months that were filed in July

I assume they're a bit slower around this time of the year with so many December year ends being filed around now, any delays now surely can't be to do with the May/June deadline that was extended for all due to Covid

Advertisement