Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts breach of privacy

Options
  • 05-10-2021 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have an account that was recently banned on adverts for product modification (console modification) - after my account was banned permanently they continue to ban my other accounts also. One from my phone and one from an alternative email. Adverts specifically collects my location data and email addr, phone number but isn’t this breach of privacy that they are banning my other accounts without any violation and how do they know I am the person on those account unless theyre using my IP but then again it could be my brother’s account and he would still be banned according to what theyve displayed.

Ive contacted them and they gave no details nor explanation, Ive since gotten few more accounts banned without any violation as part of my test. Arent they violating and exploiting my privacy?

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭GoogleBot

Do you know Adverts.Ie also own Boards.ie. You might be ban from this website too.

Advertisement