Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satelite/Freeview Distribution in House

Options
  • 03-10-2021 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi

Looking for some technical guideance and then if tgheres any recomendations of companies please PM me. I have a new build house that has single satelite cables ran from 5 rooms to the loft and I am looking to get a satelite dish and aerial fitted so can get tv in each room. Only need 2 rooms for now but looking to connect all 5 so its done and dusted, each room has a TV with satelite reciever built and saorview

I am looking for ideas, currently have three ideas and open for advice.

1) device that can split signals from Sat and Saorview aerial and then send over 1 cable and then split again at TV level.

2) A device that can take inputs and then either send Sat or Soarview and would require manual changes in event wanted to move it to TV

3) A tv distrubution system that gets inputs from different sources and then broadcasts its own channel range like a hotel over the coax or ethernet.

Cheers in advance

G.

Post edited by gareth_c on

Comments

Advertisement