Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Marathon 2022

Options
  • 03-10-2021 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I’m trying to enter the London Marathon 2022 as an international entrant at ballot link below.

I cant seem to get past stage 1.

When I’ve filled in all my detail and click on next, it goes nowhere. I clicked on one of the UK charities to register with one of them, which brings you to a separate page, but when registered I still cant progress to stage 2.

Any suggestions? Ballot closes on Friday the 8th Oct and I really want to enter.

Massive Thanks in advance to any reply.

I

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Yermander

I just completed it without any issue, are you sure you filled in all the entries?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

Worked fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 princeofjazz

Thanks guys for the confirmation that it works.

I tried again using a different address and I got through.

For some reason it didn’t accept my address in Dublin. I used my mothers address which came up as a prompt in the box so i used that.

Thanks again. Really appreciate it.

Advertisement