Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Address

Options
  • 01-10-2021 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi, im wondering how to change my address. I built a house 5 years ago, An Post sent me an eircode and address which is in the neighbouring townland, a few metres away. It wasn't a real issue until I decided to change my mortgage / house insurance and mortgage protection. So the problem now is that the land registry has my house on one address and the eircode has it at another, an they are completely different so trying to explain to a mortgage provider is difficult (because they are usually useless ****). The other two (house insurance and mortgage protection) are ok as they can just look up the eircode and map and see the issue. Anywho i've no idea how to change to the address to the correct land registry address. I tried to contact an post and i heard nothing back. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭ec_pc

I have made changes to my address twice due to confusion with house number and location. I did this by sending a mail to eircode@anpost.ie. It can take several months for this to change, but it will be done and you will get a confirmation mail once the address has been updated.

Advertisement