Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Calculation Spreadsheet

Options
  • 30-09-2021 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I am looking for a spreadsheet where I can enter my information, i.e. salary, %pension, tax credits, etc. and it will give me a breakdown for each month of the year and show me how much tax I will be paying in the 20% band and the 40% band.

Let's say for example I get a pay rise in the middle of the year. I would like to be able to use the spreadsheet to calculate how much I need to increase my pension contributions for the rest of the year to keep me in the 20% bracket.

I have searched online but cannot find an example of a spreadsheet that would do this. I am hoping that this is something that most accountants would have for their own use and would be willing to kindly share the template with me?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

So do you work for free?

You could not get one for free on line, so now you expect people to give you their services for free....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Can you not make one? All the information of deductions etc is out there.

I made one before to check deductions for a civil servant with all their different deductions. You need to put in some work understanding what deductions there are, allowances etc. but once this is done correctly it's easy to update if rates change.

Can you use the non-spreadsheet tax calculators that are online? E.g. Google "Deloitte tax calculator"

Advertisement