Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up Ltd to obtain LEO Feasibility Grant - Cheapest formation agent?

Options
  • 28-09-2021 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Cash is tight at the moment but am looking to set up a new Ltd in order to apply for a feasibility grant for a new business idea. I'm conscious that I'll need a tax clearance cert so was thinking of going down the formation agent route in order to get set up with taxes etc.

The company is unlikely to be trading for at least 6 months but naturally will be incurring expenditure before that.

Can any body point me in the direction of the best value company formation agent for here in Ireland - also I should add, that as I'll be a solo director, then i'll likely need company secretarial services also.

Thanks

Advertisement