Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIG mobile site

Options
  • 28-09-2021 3:19pm

Insurance disk change time, and I was about to print out new disk and set on the road. Went to My AIG mobile portal and found no current insurance policies were visible. Solved by phoning the company, they will post the documents, so it’s no big deal for me in this instance.

However the guy from AIG assured me the mobile site should display my documents “if I scroll down or to the right”. There’s no right scrolling on the mobile site. He said “it would be better for you to go to your laptop though”. Ah yeah, great. Folk these days are using mobile more and more, but I’m finding companies are not keeping up with their mobile sites.

Has anybody found a similar issue with AIG mobile or “full” site or likewise with other insurance companies? It’s pretty important when it comes to insurance that someone should be able to access insurance details by mobile these days.

Comments

I have now later got to my laptop, and accessed their main site… still no sign of my documents on My AIG. In any case they assured me I am indeed fully insured and will duly post the documents. A bit remiss of them all the same to have effectively denied me access of my insurance details.

Advertisement