Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Anne's RC track

Options
  • 27-09-2021 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi - what's the protocol for St Anne's RC track ? Can I just arrive on a early Sunday morning a drive my Tamiya ? Or do I need to join a club before being allowed access.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Possibly you will find one club there on Saturdays and a different one on Sundays, or alternate weekend arrangement applies.

Likely also they will have different favourite RC car sizes/classes.

Best way is to pop along casually once or twice and sample the atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭ondafly

Cheers !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Anyone can use it and it is only occasionally I see cars being raced on it. Mostly we use it for kids scooting and cycling.

You would be given space to do your thing though. If you get there early there would be unlikely to be anyone on it.

Advertisement