Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The just-for-fun Last Man Standing

Options
  • 27-09-2021 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

Right going to get this back up and running if the interest is there. No money, as per title it's just for fun.

For those new to it it's a fairly simple game. Choose a team that you think will win, if they win you're through to the next round, if they lose you're out. You can't choose the same team twice. The last person remaining in the game wins. From the 2nd round on please include the teams you've already picked.

We'll say the deadline is 6pm on Sunday. Obviously, if your pick is from the TNF game it must be in before KO.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday night

Jacksonville at Cincinnati (1.15am)

Sunday 6pm

Washington at Atlanta

Houston at Buffalo

Detroit at Chicago

Carolina at Dallas

Indianapolis at Miami

Cleveland at Minnesota

New York Giants at New Orleans

Tennessee at New York Jets

Kansas City at Philadelphia

9.05pm

Arizona at Los Angeles Rams

Seattle at San Francisco

9.25pm

Baltimore at Denver

Pittsburgh at Green Bay

1.20am

Tampa Bay at New England

Monday night

Las Vegas at Los Angeles Chargers (1:15am)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Buffalo

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Celtic_Eagle

Cincy for me......

Just going to give this a quick bump. Needless to say if we don't get a few more entries we won't bother going ahead with it.

Tennessee Titans

There obviously isn't enough of an interest in this to continue for whatever reason. I dunno why now because when I did them in previous years there were plenty of entries. I suspect the new boards is at least part of the problem. Cheers anyway to Celtic_Eagle & Hello 2D Person Below for yer entries, I might try again later in the season and see if we can do better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement