Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Extremely Rare Kit Perfect for Game Sites

• 25-09-2021 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭ FriendlySkull

I have a Pelican computer case for sale. The computer has been removed for security reasons, but the connectors have been modified to allow you to put in any system that has a VGA adapter and a normal power supply to power the case and screen. The case is not waterproof as there is a Fan port with the fan on one side of the case and a large opening for the IO port from the motherboard.

This case would be amazing for any site that wants a drone station or some sort of hard computer for games. It comes with A screen, case, Fan, power supply and USB fitted keyboard.

You could potentially rewire the screen up with a raspberry pi with a battery pack inside and seal off the Openings and then have a full portable hard-cased computer, Or if you are technically inclined you could set up a Mini-ATX inside it with everything you need and make it into a functional system. I have even seen many making survival computers out of the cases. it is completely up to you what you want to do with it.

I am looking for €200 for the whole unit.

Advertisement