Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Extremely Rare Kit Perfect for Game Sites

Options
  • 25-09-2021 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I have a Pelican computer case for sale. The computer has been removed for security reasons, but the connectors have been modified to allow you to put in any system that has a VGA adapter and a normal power supply to power the case and screen. The case is not waterproof as there is a Fan port with the fan on one side of the case and a large opening for the IO port from the motherboard.

This case would be amazing for any site that wants a drone station or some sort of hard computer for games. It comes with A screen, case, Fan, power supply and USB fitted keyboard.

You could potentially rewire the screen up with a raspberry pi with a battery pack inside and seal off the Openings and then have a full portable hard-cased computer, Or if you are technically inclined you could set up a Mini-ATX inside it with everything you need and make it into a functional system. I have even seen many making survival computers out of the cases. it is completely up to you what you want to do with it.

I am looking for €200 for the whole unit.

Advertisement