Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obtaining a copy of B of I mortgage application form for mortgage transferred to The Mortgage Works

Options
  • 24-09-2021 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Good morning I am experiencing a challenge obtaining a copy of the mortgage application form for a Bank of Ireland residential mortgage from 2007 which was subsequently transferred by Bank of Ireland to The Mortgage Works a number of years later. The mortgage account is live. The Mortgage Works stated they do not possess the document so cannot provide it. My understanding is that this and other documents have to be retained for a minimum period of 7 years following redemption of the mortgage account. Please will you advise me on how to obtain a copy of the mortgage application form and accompanying documents completed at mortgage application time? Thank you in advance. Scott

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Scott

Thanks for getting in touch with us

If you would like to contact our UK Mortgage team on 0345 300 8000 my colleagues will be able to give you advice on this

Thanks

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 3 scottwatson

Hi Declan

Thank you for your message. I have attempted to contact your UK mortgage team but having attempted on 7 occasions with a minimum of 12 minute wait time. Might B of I be able to respond through this forum? I just need to know how to obtain the original mortgage application form, and who to obtain it from.

Thank you Declan

Scott

Hi Scott

Apologies about the wait times.

If you would like to send us a private message with your full name, contact number and which branch the mortgage was taken out with.

We can then pass this onto our team to follow up and call you back

Thanks

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 3 scottwatson

Declan, thank you very much. I will send a private message. I am new here. Which address shall I send it to please?

with best wishes

scott

Thanks for getting back to us here, if you select to PM me this will go directly to our team. I hope this helps.

Thanks jen

• Advertisement
Advertisement