Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar player need in Dublin

• 23-09-2021 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

pretty self explanatory.

band with good recording gear, a couple of songs written, a full set of teeth and lots of charisma. looking for a person who can play the guitar.

damn, this is easy to write.

we're doing a few covers to feel each other. So we've got a few from Royal Blood, Arctic Monkeys, The Raconteurs. The whole 9.

BUT, we want to focus on writing our on stuff because it's not our time to turn into a tribute band.

So if you can play the guitar and you feel like lockdown was a bummer so now it's time for you to get off your ass and work on music... HIT...ME...UP!

Also, I'll be throwing a huge house party for Halloween, if restrictions are lifted. So if you join us, you're automatically invited. If that doesn't persuade you, I don't know what will :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

Any samples of the tunes you've written?

Experienced guitarist in Dublin with lots of fun toys and nice gear here btw, just looking to get playing some music again after a year using a laptop as a drummer!

Advertisement