Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH and External insulation

• 23-09-2021 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi. I am thinking of signing up with Vodafone and getting siro instaled. I am also planning on wrapping the house in external insulation in the near future . i really dont know what to do. if i go ahead now will the insulation fitters move the siro equipment, or , would i be better to stick with my current virgin bb until the insulation is up. If anyone had this situation could the please advise me.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭Daith

In a similar situation. As far as I can tell, you're almost better to get the utility in first then insulate.

The insulation fitters won't move your SIRO box. I don't know if they'll insulate around it though. Or will it just come in via poles and cable?

Advertisement