Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Balcas Wood pellets?

• 23-09-2021 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks.

I was buying my pellets in 4Homes (Dairygold) and they were excellent but they changed supplier's to Laois Sawmills and they aren't great for heat plus much smokier.

I see Balcas are fairly reasonable for a full Pallet but I'm finding it hard to get feedback except Google so has anyone here used them by the Bag?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭shane b

I have used the Balcas bags in our room heating stove. I find them to be very good, and my wife finds the 10 kg so much easier to move and fill the hopper with. We normally use Leinster pellets 15 kg bags as thats what is stocked locally but find the Balgas ones cleaner and better output.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Cheers Shane might try them only €320 for 96 10KG bag's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Only ordered last Thursday and the pallet was dropped off this morning talk about great service!

Advertisement