Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eye & ear hospital

Options
  • 23-09-2021 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,555 ✭✭✭✭

My youngest lad has a bit of sticky eye the last while ,

I got his Nana take him around to the GP today who said he will refer him to the eye & ear hospital ,

Anyone any idea how much it normally costs to be seen in there ? Can't see it on the website & can't get through on the phone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

If you have a referral from the GP then it'll be free. It'll probably be a and e, so you could be waiting a while. Go early if so and bring plenty to entertain him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭beachhead

Agree with SuperBowserWorld-get there early with enough to past the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vinnyhutton14

I've noticed a definite reduction in my under-eye puffiness since starting to use this dermal.MD under-eye serum. Not a lot of wrinkle reduction, but it doesn't really claim to do that. I think it's a good deal for good moisturizers that really reduce puffiness under my eyes✅

Advertisement