Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Question About Minecraft.

Options
  • 22-09-2021 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm a proud owner of the Android version of Minecraft. The Linux launcher seemed interesting, so I downloaded it and installed it on my Chromebook. However, according to the launcher's documentation, doing so might result in your account being suspended... How likely is it that this will occur in reality? Is this a real risk, or were they just being cautious?

Another Question

Hello everyone, I'm new to Minecraft and want assistance. My 8-year-old son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad for almost a year and has created a plethora of worlds, but I only recently noticed he has never logged in. So far, so good, but in order to access the Marketplace and other services, he must first establish an account and sign in.

Is it possible that by doing so, by making an account on that iPad, he would lose all of his worlds and have to start anew, or will they all be there? I feel like the stakes are really high, and he's nervous, so I've come here for assistance before I screw everything up!

Thanks!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement