Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pup payment not received into my account

Options
  • 21-09-2021 7:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

normally I wake up and it’s hit my account during the night usually by 2.am .latest but usually beforehand. However nothing this morning? Anyone else have this issue? Is it the bank or the department I wonder?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

UPDATE.

After a lengthy wait to talk to An Post smart account bank it turns out that they’re having major issues in payment processing. They told me to wait until 8 but still nothing. Anyone else use this account to receive payments having issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭XrayGolf

I’m in the same boat. My benefits are usually paid overnight into my An Post Current Account, but as of typing this I’ve not gotten anything yet.

I hope this issue is resolved quickly.

Dreadful bank account! I was warned against it on here but up to now had no issues. I’m off to the ATM to see if I can even withdraw cash that’ll tide me over .

• Registered Users Posts: 26,924 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Gosh, Ive opened an account with An post due to KBC winding down, I've not set up any payments in or out yet, but have not had any other issues, fingers crossed issues will be resolved above ASAP

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

I’ve now noticed that all my direct debits and transactions from the past two days are still “pending” . I managed to get cash from the ATM so at least that’s something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement