Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnant & baby as Tetralogy of fallot

Options
  • 18-09-2021 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I am 23 weeks pregnant and I have found out my baby girl as a congenital heart condition. It's so worrying to know she has a hole in her heart. I am hoping as she grows she will grow bigger and her heart will become stronger.

Does anyone have an experience with having a baby with this condition. Any advice given is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance x 💜

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try asking in an appropriate forum instead, such as Long Term Illness:

But stay away from asking for anything that might count as medical advice, as medical (or legal) advice is banned sitewide.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement