Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20GB Free Cloud Storage - Zero Knowledge - Client side encryption - Open Source

Options
  • 18-09-2021 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys

I've recently started using https://filen.io as my cloud storage provider.

They are a privacy focussed cloud storage provider who are open source, offer client side zero knowledge encryption and are based out of Germany

They offer 10GB Storage on the Free Plan or 20GB if you signup via somebody's referral link (The max number of people you can refer is 3 to prevent abuse)

Here's my link

If you sign up via that link, you will have 20GB storage in your acccount, which is pretty decent

Cheers Lads

Post edited by Rock Paper Scissors on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

Thanks Rock Paper Scissors!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Right guys, i see some of you signed up via my link because I got my extra storage credited.

The max people you can refer is 3 so someone else should post their link in this thread now as Im maxed out now

Advertisement