Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biodegradable dog poo bags

Options
  • 16-09-2021 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry if it's been asked before, I've searched but the search on the new site is awful.

Has anyone advice on where the best place to buy them is? I presume they're all similar, so I guess I'm looking for the cheapest.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

I use these: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LH4AYDQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I've got a Subscribe and Save set up, so I never run out. Very important, now that I have 2 dogs!

Equipet and Petstop also sell them as does Dealz.

Hope this helps

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Just a note. If you are buying biodegradable bags because you are environmentally conscious you are defeating the purpose by supporting Amazon give the recent revelations that were on the news about them sending vast quantities of unsold products including electronics to landfill. You may be unaware just.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Amazon for me too - I switched to these ones after Brexit made it too expensive to get my beloved EcoHound bags 😩

Advertisement