Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Good Garages in North Dublin

• 16-09-2021 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭ BalboBiggins

Hi guys, I'm selling my car and received a lowish offer from my garage. I'm just wondering if there are any particular garages in North Dublin that offer good prices to sell. I'd prefer not to sell privately if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50,123 ✭✭✭✭ bazz26

You won't get as much from any garage or dealer for it as you would selling privately. Ring or call around to various dealers and see who offers you the most, don't be surprised if you get more low ball figures though as they will want to make as much money as possible now while used prices and demand are high.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ Zylias

Try Zucar!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,710 ✭✭✭✭ Atlantic Dawn

Is it something bog standard or sporty/exotic?

Advertisement