Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just installed a Triton T90SR

Options
  • 15-09-2021 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭

Just finished up installing the T90SR, and I'm mainly posting just to say thanks. I knew basically nothing about showers a week ago and from info i mainly got from here I managed to install this one, which I'm sure saved us a bit, but it was also useful to not be waiting on anyone.

Took me about 3 hours start to finish (including draining the tank it was being fed from as there didn't seem to be any cut off for the shower). I knew basically nothing about plumbing prior to this so while this might have been pretty slow, happy to get it to work at all 😅

It's after replacing a Mira elite 2 (unsure how old, came with the house) and it's way quieter and pressure seems pretty good for an electric

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭John.G

Well done and I think you made a wise choice.

Advertisement