Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair priority

• 15-09-2021 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭

Flying with my 11yr old son on Ryanair. Won't need two cabin bags so wondering if it will cause any problems if I get priority boarding and a cabin bag and he stays with just the small bag. Surely I'll be ok to queue with him in the normal queue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭wench

That's fine, you don't have to use the priority queue if you don't want to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Booked with Ryanair today. I can't get over the cost of....... priority + carry on for two people, one way, cost us €45.70. We upgraded to a seat at the front of the plane and another €14 on top of that. €59.70. for extras. The actual one way ticket for two cost us €55.98.

That’s still pretty cheap, to be fair! You’re flying, not getting a bus! We’ve become spoiled over recent years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Look at it this way. Each one way flight with carry on, seat selection and priority boarding was about €58.

If you wanted to go basic with no seat selection, no baggage, and last to board, they'll give you a €30 discount.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

This is how I always look at it. The headline figure is with no frills. You have to add everything in that you want and then compare the prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,441 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

He will be fine once it was all booked on the same reservation.

Advertisement