Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

QS

Options
  • 13-09-2021 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My architect has sent out the preliminary drawings to two QS ( companys) to get a costing on two attached new builds in North Dublin .

I have got back the costing where they will be involved from start right through to the end as in site visits.

One is 13000 more then the other .

How do I compare them and do I need them through the build and to sign off on it ?

Thanks

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Answers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is the forum to request the creation of new forums. Try asking in a forum related to the topic, such as Construction and Planning:

https://www.boards.ie/categories/construction-planning

• Registered Users Posts: 2 anaes

Thank you ,I couldn't cancel the topic picked and the others I'd chosen building etc got wiped.

Can I find my question and put it in the construction and building section ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can start a new thread there, and just copy and paste the same text into it.

Advertisement