Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drugs dealers protected by gardai and solicitors

• 13-09-2021 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Illegal drugs were sold over the counter in a shop in Waterford and I brought this to the attention of the gardai in Waterford and have spoken to gardai in Tipperary and Kilkenny.

I've contacted a solicitors firm in kilkenny and nothing is being done about this. Neither the gardai or solicitors have done anything about this. They are protecting the dealers.

Since I came forward with this information I have been followed by one of the individuals involved.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,353 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Did you get lost on the way to your blog?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

While you say nothing has happened, there could well be a large investigation going on behind the scenes. You say you can see a shop selling drugs. They could well be watching that aiming for the supplier/importer/wholesaler.

If you have serious concerns, talk to the super. Don't go shouting around about it.

Why did you speak to a solicitors firm. They dont prosecute anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭corelokttikka

They sold me the drugs. I can identify the individuals, since reporting this to a detective I was followed by the individual in clonmel that was in the shop in Waterford city. I was told by a different detective that I could have a sit down with the top garda in Waterford and nothing has happened. I can't even get in contact with the original detective.

I went to a kilkenny solicitor to seek legal advice and the fact that I need legal protection, I've been trying to get a solicitor for a few years and can't even get in their doors whether it's Dublin, Cork, Tipperary or kilkenny. In my opinion and third party is interfering. I have been harassed out of two jobs and now on the dole. The harassment is not just work place, it's outside our family home. It's going on years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Talk to your GP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Dont be a rat. Snitches get stitches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,638 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Did you expect the solicitor to go down and arrest them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PresumingEd

What drugs were they? Hardly CBD bud was it?

PEDS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Snitching on yourself is a whole new level of special

• Advertisement

It's ok, he's gonna plead the Fifth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭Treppen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,310 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,353 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Posting Enhancing Drugs?

Apparently not…

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Sy Kick

Potentially the cops have got the whole network in their net.

The buyer/consumer - corelitokitta, the shopkeeper and the counter.

Plus a few rogue cops into the bargain.

Looks like they'll all be enhancing their performances down at county jail for a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭Allinall

If it’s not a wind up ( which I suspect it is), I’m curious as to why the OP was illegally buying drugs.

Advertisement