Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bat in my shed

• 06-09-2021 6:53pm
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,304 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not exactly sure how it got in but I came across this Pipistrelle bat this evening in my shed (flash obviously not used!)

It was wrapped in some cobweb and didn't seem able to move (so I'm not sure how it got to where I found it which was on a duvet waiting to be loaded into the washing machine). We had heard them in the roof space but never saw them coming or going (you'd often see them flying around the garden at dusk). It did attempt to bite me several times but expecting it, I had the gardening gloves on.

Anyhow, I managed to delicately remove the cobweb and to get it to crawl back into the roof where its dark and it can easily get out later. I don't think it was too stressed from the experience. Made my evening anyhow 🙂

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

nice!

Advertisement