Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I see Colin Pitchfork has just been released from prison in the UK. Not a good idea if you ask me.

Options
  • 01-09-2021 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

This man raped, savagely beat and strangled two 15 year old girls before been arrested. I do not think he will have changed. I hope for all the young girls near where he is that the police are keeping on eye on him. I can see him doing it all over again because he knows nothing else. Just look at the case of the Astrian serial killer who fooled authorities into thinking he had changed and when let out he killed more women.

If this is not the right forum for this then your welcome to move it whatever forum that should be.

Could a mod please move this to the after hours forum. It might be better there anyway.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Post edited by ancapailldorcha on

Advertisement