Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elite Force MP5 with VFC Avalon Gearbox SOLD

• 30-08-2021 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hey guys, I’m putting up my relatively new MP5A4 from Elite Force/VFC. this is the one with the Avalon internal gearbox. Internally it’s stock except for a lower power spring to comply with Irish legislation.

Looking for €650. Based in Lucan, can meet at Urban Assault/Simtac or Hobby.

Firing at 310fps on .2s

Externally I have added a 14mm ccw thread opposed to the 3 lug design. I have also added two rail sections to the front hand guard for the adding of accessories. Included is a G&G front handguard with integrated high output led flashlight and pressure switch. I have included 5 standard mid caps and two straight mid caps. Has the cage sticker also on the side of the receiver.

As this is the American version I have run this on 11.1v lipos the couple of times I’ve used it and it’s been very responsive. It also has the quick remove spring system.

*Supressor, sight and dbal not included.

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Norinco

what make is that straight mag with fake bullets?Interested if selling separately.thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭CWhite11

Hey Norinco, unfortunately not looking at splitting it atm. But to answer your Q, they’re Angel Custom (Evike) AP10 mags tho for your information.

Sold pending funds

Sold. Can mods please close. Thanks

Advertisement