Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Elite Force MP5 with VFC Avalon Gearbox SOLD

• 30-08-2021 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭ CWhite11

Hey guys, I’m putting up my relatively new MP5A4 from Elite Force/VFC. this is the one with the Avalon internal gearbox. Internally it’s stock except for a lower power spring to comply with Irish legislation.

Looking for €650. Based in Lucan, can meet at Urban Assault/Simtac or Hobby.

Firing at 310fps on .2s

Externally I have added a 14mm ccw thread opposed to the 3 lug design. I have also added two rail sections to the front hand guard for the adding of accessories. Included is a G&G front handguard with integrated high output led flashlight and pressure switch. I have included 5 standard mid caps and two straight mid caps. Has the cage sticker also on the side of the receiver.

As this is the American version I have run this on 11.1v lipos the couple of times I’ve used it and it’s been very responsive. It also has the quick remove spring system.

*Supressor, sight and dbal not included.

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭ Norinco

what make is that straight mag with fake bullets?Interested if selling separately.thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭ CWhite11

Hey Norinco, unfortunately not looking at splitting it atm. But to answer your Q, they’re Angel Custom (Evike) AP10 mags tho for your information.

Sold pending funds

Sold. Can mods please close. Thanks

Advertisement