Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Converting Mobile Credit to Crypto....is it possible?

• 28-08-2021 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ garrkell

I have built up a pile of mobile credit that I use to play for Disney+ and various Google Play store stuff. Has anyone managed to use their residual mobile credit to buy crypto?

Would be a better use of this money to add it to my small ADA / VET / ETH / SHA holds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭ melatonin

there's a thread somewhere else about this on boards cause that's where i found out about it. It has a list of uses for mobile credit.

You can do it with https://coingate.com/. I done it once, however their fees are very high. For €30 i got approx €15 of LTC

Advertisement